WHY THE NEAL STUDD SWIM CAMP AT FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY?
- Swim with Coach Studd a 2012 Head Olympic Coach
- Coach Studd has coached at the London Olympics, World Championships, Pan American Games and the NCAA Division 1 finals. He has placed numerous athletes on national teams all over the
- Each camper gets their own room in FGCU's famous on-campus apartments
- Coach Studd has been running swim camps for over a decade, instilling a winning tradition to competitive swimmers.
- Coach Studd's philosophy of positive reinforcement, proper stroke technique, and challenging training
- Staff/swimmer ratio of 1 to 10.
- One conditioning and one stroke/technique daily workouts (Intensive option is mostly training).
- Evening activities such as sailing, kayaking, beach volleyball, movies and much more!
- For an additional $50 each camper has the opportunity for a video analysis of their technique underwater, using technique analysis software. These campers will receive a CD of themselves and
important technique coaching tips on how to improve. Paid by cash or check at the camp.
- Private lessons with the coaches also available on a first come first served limited basis at $40 for a half hour or $70 for an hour. Paid by cash or check at the camp.
- Classroom sessions on a range of topics such as, staying motivated, nutrition, mental training, technique and preparing for college swimming.
WHO CAN COME TO CAMP?
- Boys and Girls 7 years of age and older who want to have fun and improve
- Elite swimmers given separate training and instruction
- Personal attention given to each camper
- Coaches may attend with their swimmers
- Enrollment limited to first 80 campers per session.
This swim camp focuses on the technique and training necessary to improve in competitive swimming. Particular attention to starts and turns in addition to technique analysis
in all four strokes will be worked on day to day. The training component to the camp will depend on the camper's level, but any requests with regards to yardage by parents or coaches can be
accommodated. Our expert coaches will give each swimmer the tools to improve in a fun, safe and enthusiastic environment. The Intensive week option focuses on conditioning and training and is
suited for those with an adavanced background.
Multiple Child Discount: Register more than one child from the same family and receive 10% off the price of
registration for EACH child. To redeem the discount, enter your first registration, answer Yes to the question asking if you're registering multiple children, then on the "Submit
Payment" page, click "Register Another Child" and proceed to register your next child, answering Yes to the same question. The discount will be automatically deducted at check-out.
Group Discount: Campers who register for the day camp in groups of 6 or more will be eligible for a group
rate. Each camper in the group will receive $50.00 off the total cost of camp. To redeem this discount, indicate that you are registering with a group in the registration form. Campers who
register for the overnight residential camp in groups of 8 or more will be eligible for a group rate. Each camper in the group will receive $75.00 off the total cost of camp. To redeem
this discount, indicate that you are registering with a group in the registration form.
- The Neal Studd Swim camp at Florida Gulf Coast University is for all ages and levels of competitive swimmer. Groups will be assigned due to swimmers level.
- Half day camp is 8:00am to 11:00am, or until after lunch if needed and paid for.
- Day camp is 8:00am to 4:30pm, or until after dinner as needed and paid for.
- Residential camp is for overnight campers
- Check in: 7:45am to 8am for all camps
- CAMP REFUND POLICY: No refund of the initial $100 deposit, but can apply this to another summer swim camp with us
We would love to cater for large groups or teams within our camps and we are happy for coaches to come too. Please contact us at 239 590-7572 for availability.
Summer 2013 Dates
June 8 - June 13 Intensive Swim Camp Only $105 per day residential or $80 per day for a day
Session 2: SOLD OUT - June 17 - June 21 for all camp options - Residential/Day/Half Day - Technique or
Intensive Camp Options
~~ SOLD OUT~~ - we will honor the call in commitments we've already taken.
June 22 - June 26 for all camp options - Residential/Day/Half Day - Technique or Intensive Camp Options
COST (for sessions 2 and 3):
|Half Day Camper (8:00am 11:30am)
|Day Camper (8:00am-4:30pm)
|Residential Camper (Overnight)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN.
Call Leah at (239) 405-2503 or email at Leah1227@aol.com