Give the gift of Camp!
2016 REGISTRATION OPEN!!!
Swim with a 2012 Olympic Head Coach and
five time Coach of the Year in Paradise!
Two easy ways to Register:
Please download the forms under the
Register Now button and mail them to:
The Neal Studd Swim Camp 17501 Boat
Club Dr. Fort Myers, FL 33908
or email them to Leah Studd
For further questions please contact, Leah Studd (Camp Director) at:
(239) 405-2503 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY THE NEAL STUDD SWIM CAMP AT FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY?
The Neal Studd Swim Camp at Florida Gulf Coast University, is a camp that focuses on giving each swimmer age 7-18 the tools to improve their overall technique. The camp focuses on,
fitness, stroke technique, starts, turns, nutrition and mental training. Each camper will recieve specific instruction on all 4 strokes, turns and starts. There will be classroom sessions
on these principles as well as talks on nutrition. We will also have champion swimmers come in to talk to our campers. Our goal each session is to give your camper the tools to improve their
swimming as well as give them a renewed love of the sport! We love to hear from our campers each year, that they have a "renewed love of the sport" and/or that they "were so excited to drop
Some highlights for our camp
- Swimming with Coach Studd, a 2012 Head Olympic Coach - National Coach of the Year - Honorable Mention (swimswam)
- A unique environment! FGCU's campus boasts one of the most beautiful campuses in America, 50m pool and even its own lake and beach for the ultimate summer experience
- Each camper gets their own room in our famous on-campus dorms that include 4 bedrooms 2 baths and a small kitchen.
- Coach Studd has been running swim camps for over a decade, instilling a winning tradition to competitive swimmers.
- Coach Studd has a philosophy of positive reinforcement, proper stroke technique, and challenging training.
- Staff/swimmer ratio of 1 to 10.
- One conditioning and one stroke/technique during each daily workouts (Intensive option is mostly training).
- Classroom sessions on a range of topics such as, staying motivated, nutrition, mental training, technique and preparing for college swimming.
- Evening activities could include such activities as flag football, kayaking, beach volleyball, movies and ice cream at Gulf Coast Town Center, basketball and much more!
- Video Analysis: For an additional $50 each camper has the opportunity for a video analysis of their technique underwater, using technique analysis
software. These campers will receive a video of themselves and important technique coaching tips on how to improve. Paid by cash or check at the camp.
- Private Lessons: Private essons with the coaches also available on a first come first serve basis, at $40 for each half hour. Paid by cash or
check at the camp.
WHO CAN COME TO CAMP?
- Boys and Girls 7 years of age and older who want to have fun and improve
- Attendees will be placed into instructional groups based according to their experience level
- Enrollment limited to first 80 campers per session.
Multiple Child Discount: Register more than one child from the same family and receive 10% off the price of
registration for EACH child. To redeem the discount you must check off our registration paperwork that you are sending more than one child
Group Discount: Campers who register for the half day, full day camp or
overnight residential camp in groups of 8 or more, will be eligible for a group rate. Each camper in the group will receive 10% off the total cost of camp. To redeem this
discount you must indicate that you are registering with a specific group on the registration form.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
- Half day camp is 8:00am to 11:00am, or until after lunch if needed and paid for.
- Day camp is 8:00am to 4:30pm, or until after dinner as needed and paid for.
- Residential camp is for overnight campers
- Check in: 7:45am to 8:30am on the first day for all camps
- Check out on the last day of each camp is at 4pm at the pool for day campers, the dorms for residentail campers
7:00AM Rise and Shine! (Residental
7:30AM 7:30 Breakfast in the Dorms
8:00AM Check-in (Half-Day and
8:20AM Dry Land and
11:00AM Half Day Camper Check out
11:30AM Lunch / Activity Break
1:30PM Education / Dry Land /
4-4:30PM Full Day Camper Check out
7:00PM Evening Activities
10:00PM Lights Out
We would love to cater for large groups or teams within our camps and we are happy for coaches to come too. Please contact us at 239-405-2503 for availability.
Summer 2016 Dates
offer an intensive training option!
Saturday June 11th - Wednesday 15th
Monday June 20th- Friday 24th
Wednesday July 6th - Sunday 10th
Monday July 11th- Friday 15th
COST PER SESSION:
|Half Day Camper (8:00am 11:30am)
|Day Camper (8:00am-4:30pm)
|Residential Camper (Overnight)
- Registration must be completed by mail or email. An additional $25 processing fee will be applied to the initial registration of
camp. Check or Credit Card are accepted for the payment of Camp. All camp fees are due no later than May 11th 2016.
- Upon Check in, you may sign your child up for the underwater video analysis and private lessons. Payment by cash/check are
accepted at check in.
CAMP REFUND POLICY:
- If a cancellation is made 14 days prior to the child's scheduled camp, the total cost of camp minus a $25
procesing fee can be refunded. If cancelation is done less than 14 days before camp, there will be no refund.
- If you require an airport transfer there will be a $20 charge each way billed to your credit card on file. Please
arrange transfer, and email itinerary to LeahStudd4@gmail.com
** If your camper is staying overnight and not checking out of the dorms between
Session 3 and Session 4 there will be an additional $60 charge**
** Discounted hotel rates can be had at the Courtyard Marriott in the Gulf Coast Town
Center Plaza 10050 Gulf Center Drive Fort Myers 239-332-4747
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN.